Incarnated Angels and Starpeople. By clairvoyant Doreen Virtue
People have come from all over the universe to live upon earth during this time of its millennium shift. In my
private psychic counseling practice, I've been able to get to know many people whose origins are not of this earth. I've learned that there are many incarnated E.T.'s, angels, and walk-ins upon
the planet right now. The first time I worked with an incarnated E.T.. — what I call a "star person," I was startled. She defied all of my stereotypes about extra terrestrials. She looked a
lot like an ordinary person (although there are some subtle, but key physical distinctions among star people, that I've listed below). Yet, until I psychically discerned that she was working with
a space craft, I had no clue that she wasn't from the earth.
When I told my client that I was seeing her working and traveling on a large space craft, she readily agreed. She, unlike some of my subsequent star person clients, was very aware of her originations. Since working with this first star person, I've had the opportunity to work with a dozen more and I found some interesting patterns among them:
1. Star people have eyes that are shaped like crescents with the bars pointing down like on a letter, 'n." Think of Bette Midler's eyes, and you've got the picture. Most incarnated star people have small bones, and are thin and short in stature. They tend to have very plain facial features, and most of them dress very casually. They have auras with stripes pointing away from the body, with the colorings of rainbows.
2. Their life purposes are to "help as needed." They don't usually have a specific life purpose, but instead, they've agreed to help whomever needs help. So, they frequently have ordinary jobs where they can reach a lot of people through their encouraging words and uplifting attitudes.
3. They have very little tolerance for dishonesty and violence. They came from planets where these traits are nonexistent, so they do not know how to cope with humans who are inauthentic, manipulative, or violent. Because of this lack of "coping skills" with common earth problems, incarnated E.T.'s are often mislabeled with psychiatric disorders, including ADD.
4. Because their planets have different customs about family life, childbirth, reproduction, and sex, many star people don't contract to have earthly marriages or children. They feel out-of-sync with the typical American romantic images, because this isn't their style. In addition, they know that family life would interfere with the lightwork that they contracted to do during their lifetime. Very often, female starpersons fall in love with a much-younger man, who is a soul-mate from their stargroup.
5. Star people know, deep down, that they aren't from the earth. They often spend their lives feeling like they don't fit-in or belong here. One star person said, "I've always had this sense that I was dropped off here, on this planet, and I've been waiting for someone to return and take me home." Such feelings bring up issues of abandonment for star people.
The other group of people whom I've gotten to know in my private practice are the incarnated angels. They, too, have distinguishing characteristics:
1. Incarnated angels have "sweet" facial features, usually with a heart-shaped face and childlike features.
2. They have a history of "codependent" relationships, because of their predisposition to giving and nurturing others. They also can see the best in everyone, so they often stay in abusive relationships longer than the average person would tolerate.
3. Incarnated angels often have histories of compulsive overeating, or other addictions. This is especially true for angels who are disconnected from their spirituality.
4. They are natural healers and helpers, and often have healing professions such as nursing, massage therapy, social work, or teaching. Strangers pour out their hearts to them, and often say, "I don't know why I'm telling you so such private things about myself. There's just something about you that I feel I can trust."
5. Incarnated angels are very generous people who sometimes have difficulty in receiving. Consequently, can manifest lack in their lives by blocking the flow of money, love, energy, and other natural resources, from coming into their lives.
Both groups — the star people and incarnated angels — are highly intuitive. Yet, they often have difficulty trusting their intuition. Partially, this comes from years of trying to adapt to earth life. After all, the customs here are so foreign to their natural inclinations, that star people and incarnated angels eventually learn to discount their inner feelings. If you wonder whether you belong to either one of these groups, then your inner guidance can tell you more. Before you go to sleep, say this affirmation to your higher self and spiritual group: "Please give me a dream with clear messages about my origin, that I will easily remember upon awakening." You might also write this phrase on some paper and place it under your pillow. When your subconscious is emotionally prepared, you will have a vivid lucid dream that will help you to understand more about yourself. Star people and incarnated angels have many gifts to give to the world, including love, light, and lessons. My prayer is that, if you are among these groups, you will allow yourself to enjoy your time on this planet. I hope that you will open your heart to receiving the gifts that earth and her population can give to you, too.
I came upon this beautiful article entitled "The Indigo to Crystal Transitional Crisis" by Celia Fenn. Enjoy, and thank you for stopping by, Peace and Love!
Below are a list of the symptoms experienced in the process of crisis or breakthrough:
* Sudden extreme sensitivity to people and environments. A person who has previously been sociable and active suddenly finds they can't bear to be in shopping malls or in crowded environments such as restaurants.
* An increase in psychic ability and awareness. This most often manifests in the ability to almost "hear" the inner thoughts and feelings of others. This can be disconcerting if the person imagines that everyone else can also read their thoughts and feelings. Also an extreme sensitivity to negative energy in certain environments or people, including the inability to tolerate certain people who had previously been close.
* This increased sensitivity can lead to panic attacks or anxiety attacks. These can occur at any time, even when the person wakes up at night. Often there is no valid reason for the attack, although the person will often seek to find a reason.
* The person might also find themselves "zoning out" for long periods of time, just wanting to sit and do nothing. This can be irritating to someone who has previously been very energetic and active. This is just the consciousness adjusting to spending more time in the higher dimensions and less time in the 3rd and 4th dimensions. Related to this is the need to rest and sleep for far longer than previously, and a general slowing down.
* Obssessive anxieties about humans being destroyed (by pollution, lack of resources, aliens, technology etc). This is because multi-dimensional consciousness can access all levels of the group mind, including that part which holds the fears and anxieties about the survival of the species. Since the person is often concerned about their own survival, they tend to resonate with this part of the group mind or morphogenetic field.
* An obssessive need to understand what is happening, leading to the mind becoming overactive and the person fearing they are losing it or suffering from "burn-out". Also a fear of going mad and being unable to cope with everyday life in the future. Again, psychologists and doctors seem able to offer very little help.
* Depression for no reason, or related to the crisis state. This is often just the consciousness clearing out old layers of energy that need to be released. It is not necessary to "process" or relive the experience, just allow the body to release the energy. Have patience with the process and know that it will pass.
* Disrupted sleep patterns, often waking up to 3 times a night, or just at about 3am. Again this is just the consciousness adapting to new cycles of activity. Higher consciousness is often more active at night since the lower dimensions are quiet at this time.
* Feeling strange electrical energy waves through the body. The Crystal body is incredibly sensitive, and feels solar and lunar waves, cosmic waves, and energies from the galactic centre. Often these energies are assisting in the process of "rewiring" the body to carry higher energies. Speaking from experience, I know how uncomfortable this can be. But the body eventually acclimates to dealing with these energy waves. You will probably find them to be more intense around Full Moon. The best way I have found of dealing with this phenomenon is to go outside and stand barefoot on the ground and imagine the energy running through your body and into the earth.
* A whole range of physical sensations and experiences, usually related to detoxification. The Crystal body holds no toxins, but allows everything to pass through it. In fact the eventual trick to being Crystal is just to allow everything to pass through and hold onto nothing. The ultimate state of detachment. But at this stage the body needs to release years of "toxic" waste, whether physical, emotional or mental The release is always through the physical body, which presents symptoms such as intense fatigue, muscle and joint pains especially in the hips and knees, headaches, especially at the base of the skull, and neck and shoulder pains.
* Dizziness and "spaciness". This is because you are in "higher" states of consciousness. You need to get used to being at these levels and staying grounded at the same time. These sensations tend to increase with solar flares and full moons as well.
* Increased appetite and putting on weight. This is because the body needs huge amounts of energy to power this process.
* The ability to see beyond the veils. That is, to become aware of spirits, devas,E.Ts and angels as a reality and to communicate with these. This can be very frightening if the person is not accustomed to this kind of other dimensional awareness.
Coping Skills for the Transition
The best advice I can give is to be accepting of the process and do not resist. My own transition has been going on for nearly 18 months. I found that the key was acceptance. I kept hoping that I was going to wake up one day and feel "normal" again. It was only when I accepted that I would never again feel "normal" as I knew it, that I was better able to feel more comfortable in my new space and to cope better. Then you can begin to explore the adventure or the positive side of this new state. Below are some tips for dealing with the transitional crisis:
* Be at peace with what is happening to your being. You are becoming a Crystal being. Another term for this is a "Christed being", which refers to a mutli-dimensional being with full access to 9 dimensions, and maybe even 13. My experience at this point is that some people only open to 5D, others go through to 6D. If you make it through to 6D then you will probably achieve full 9D awareness in this lifetime, if not in the very near future. What a privilege and a blessing!!
* Be kind to yourself and nurture yourself. Remember, as a Crystal being you carry an equal balance of the "mother" energy
and the "father" energy. The mother says, nurture yourself as you would a new-born baby, for in fact that is what you are. You will need time to grow in strength and learn the skills of your new
environment. Trust is very important here. I made the transition as a single self-supporting person in my own business with very little resources. I was terrified that my physical state would
prevent me from earning enough to survive. But I was held though the process, and still have my home and I have always had enough although there have been some close calls.
* Don't take drugs of any kind if you can help help it. Obviously if you are on medication for your health then you will need to continue. But do not take recreational drugs of any kind, these will aggravate the process and you could get lost "out there" in the higher dimensions. Also try to cope without anti-depressants or tranqulizers, although again if you are on these you will need medical advice and should not just stop them. The best path to take is to use homeopathic and naturopathic medicine, and I have found that Flower Essences are very helpful as well.
* Avoid crowds and crowded places. I have perfected the art of the weekly one hour shopping "blitz" in order to care for my needs while not spending too long in tiring and toxic environments. Gradually you will be able to tolerate more and more exposure to these environments. The key here, of course, is to hold your own peace and harmony so strongly that instead of you being affected by the environment, you in fact affect the environment in positive ways. The Crystal person always holds and carries positive energy, but you will learn to use it in incredibly powerful ways once you have gained your balance and are able to move among people again with ease.
* Stay grounded and centred. This can be very challenging for those who are acclimating to higher dimensional awareness. You will often feel dizzy and spaced. But try to pay full attention to the physical and grounded aspects of life. The key here is to spend time on exercise, walking, food and artistic occupations. Don't spend hours in front of the TV or lost in computer games. These will only serve to increase the ungroundedness.
* Spend as much time as you can in Nature. You will find spending time in fresh air and sunlight will assist to strengthen the new bodies. Also the devas are there to support your processes.
* Eat simply and eat as much fresh vegetables and fruit as possible. I have been told by guidance that brown rice and vegetables are the best kind of food for this new body. However, indulge your cravings - mine have ranged from calamari to chocolate cake. This is not the time to diet. Your body needs huge amounts of nourishment to fuel the processes you are passing though. You may even put on weight, but you will need to accept that this is part of the transition. * Finally - Celebrate your transition. You are becoming a Galactic human, the next step in human evolution! You are entering into your birthright.
How do you know if you, or someone you know, is an Indigo or Crystal Child or Adult?
We will describe the main features and characteristics of these people. But we want to stress that the Indigo/Crystal phenomenon is the next step in our evolution as a human species. We are all, in some way, becoming more like the Indigo and Crystal people. They are here to show us the way, and so the information can be applied more generally to all of us as we make the transition to the next stage of our growth and evolution.
The Indigo Children have been incarnating on the Earth for the last 100 years. The early Indigos were pioneers and wayshowers. After World War II, a significant number were born, and these are the Indigo adults of today. However, in the 1970s a major wave of Indigos was born, and so we have a whole generation of Indigos who are now in their late twenties and early thirties who are about to take their place as leaders in the world. Indigos continued to born up to about 2000, with increasing abilities and degrees of technological and creative sophistication.
The Crystal Children began to appear on the planet from about 2000, although some date them slightly earlier. These are extremely powerful children, whose main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution, and reveal to us our inner power and divinity. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the" Law of One" or Unity Consciousness. They are a powerful force for love and peace on the planet.
The Indigo and Crystal Adults are composed of two groups. Firstly, there are those who were born as Indigos and are now making the transition to Crystal. This means they undergo a spiritual and physical transformation that awakens their "Christ" or "Crystal" consciousness and links them with the Crystal children as part of the evolutionary wave of change. The second group is those who were born without these qualities, but have aquired or are in the process of aquiring them through their own hard work and the diligent following of a spiritual path. Yes, this means that all of us have the potential to be part of the emerging group of "human angels".
The following extract describes the difference between Indigo and Crystal Children. It is from Doreen Virtue's article Indigo and Crystal Children:
The first thing most people notice about Crystal Children is their eyes, large, penetrating, and wise beyond their years. Their eyes lock on and hypnotize you, while you realize your soul is being laid bare for the child to see. Perhaps you've noticed this special new "breed" of children rapidly populating our planet. They are happy, delightful and forgiving. This generation of new lightworkers, roughly ages 0 through 7, are like no previous generation. Ideal in many ways, they are the pointers for where humanity is headed ... and its a good direction!
The older children (approximately age 7 through 25), called "indigo Children", share some characteristics with the Crystal Children. Both generations are highly sensitive and psychic, and have important life purposes. The main difference is their temperament. Indigos have a warrior spirit, because their collective purpose is to mash down old systems that no longer serve us. They are here to quash government, educational, and legal systems that lack integrity. To accomplish this end, they need tempers and fiery determination.......... con't on page 2